Other then the holidays this week has been a great week of training. Good for getting back into a routine. My goal is get in the routine of ~ 1 hour before work and 2-3 hours after work, plus 2 or 3 per weekend day – as athe schedule allows.
Come mid-March is when I will ramp up again and start putting in some 5+ hour rides.
So far this week
- 3,000 SCM swim
- 45 minute Christmas run – spitting up the massive amount of french toast I had for breakfast the whole way (thanks Paul)
- AM: Weights + 30 minute swim – 1k time trial – 13:54
- PM: 1:15 steady aerobic on the trainer
- AM: 2,500 SCM swim
- PM: 90 minute run (11.25 miles)
Planned for the rest of the week
- PM: 1:30 steady aerobic + 30 minute run
- 1 hour swim + 90 minute trainer ride + 30 minute run
- 2+ hours on the trainer + 30 minute run